"The Moon gave us the bow and the Sun gave us the arrow" (Pawnee Legend)
HOME BOWS BOOKS FAQ WHAT'S NEW ABOUT ME
Ishi- Last of the Yahi
WIDE LIMBED HUNTING BOW
This bow is similar to those made by West Coast Native Americans including Ishi the Yahi Indian and is one of the strongest most durable designs available in a wood bow. If features 2 1/2 inch wide limbs and a working (bending) handle for maximum storage of energy. The bow is made from Red Oak backed with linen and is 66 inches long for a 28 inch draw with draw weights available up to 55 pounds. The handle is 1 1/2 inches wide and 3/4 of an inch thick. It is a snappy powerful shooter and it's short length makes it a great hunting bow. Comes with a ONE YEAR warranty against breakage under normal use.
- Can be customized to your draw length and weight (up to 55 lbs)
- Small size makes an excellent hunting bow
- A great handmade bow for a great price
- All bows come with string, custom bow stringer, and a set of instructions
- Great one year guarantee against breakage
$120.00 + $14 Shipping
(Please select Draw Weight. All Draw weights are at 28 inches.)
Woodland Archery takes Money Orders, Checks, and credit cards through Paypal .